|Columbia University Archives|
Table of Contents
Container ListView All
Series IV: Graduate School of Arts and Sciences Bulletins, 1885-2005
Series XI: School of Library Service Bulletins, 1884-1992
The original Columbia library school, the School of Library Economy, operated from 1887 to 1889. The School then moved to Albany and became the New York State Library School. In 1926, the Albany school and the Library School of the New York Public Library merged and became the second Columbia library school, the School of Library Service. The School closed after the 1991-1992 academic year. Some bulletins have been scanned by other institutions and are available via HathiTrust. To find those links, check out the Online Bulletins under the Course Descriptions research guide.