|Avery Drawings & Archives Collections|
At a Glance
This is the collection-level record for which 7 separate CLIO catalog records were created to describe the architectural drawings
Included are the architectural drawings pertaining to the Church of St. Vincent Ferrer in New York, N.Y. These drawings include plans, elevations, sections, and details in full-scale, and the dates of the drawings span 1908-1928. The drawings are cataloged separately in CLIO and their call numbers are NYDA98-F0 through NYDA98-F6; their accession numbers are 1996.011.00001 through.00452.
Using the Collection
Avery Architectural and Fine Arts Library
Restrictions on Access
This collection is available for use by appointment in the Department of Drawings & Archives, Avery Architectural and Fine Arts Library, Columbia University. For further information and to make an appointment, please email email@example.com.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Permission to publish must be obtained in writing from the Director, Avery Architectural & Fine Arts Library, Columbia University, 1172 Amsterdam Ave., MC 0301, New York, NY 10027.
Church of St. Vincent Ferrer architectural drawings, Department of Drawings & Archives, Avery Architectural & Fine Arts Library, Columbia University.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Source of acquisition--Gift of the Church of St. Vincent Ferrer. Accession number--1996.011.
About the Finding Aid / Processing Information
Columbia University Libraries, Avery Architectural and Fine Arts Library
History / Biographical Note
Biographical / Historical
New York architect. Goodhue was a member of the architectural firm of Cram, Goodhue and Ferguson, 1898-1914, first in Boston and then running the New York branch of the firm. From 1911-1914, he was solely responsible for all work emanating from that office. In 1914, Goodhue resigned from the firm and formed his own.